Onion Soup Mix Replacement
(Contains no MSG)
Adapted from: www.heavenlyhomemakers.com
- 2/3 cup dried, minced onion
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric (optional)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sucanat (or sugar if you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Mix all ingredients in a jar, then give the jar a good shake. I’d recommend shaking the jar to mix the ingredients well before each use.
Use 4 Tablespoons Onion Soup Mix in a recipe in place of 1 packet of onion soup mix. Store this dry, cool place.