Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
Prep time: 3 hours (includes freeze time)
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp soy creamer ( I use Trader Joe’s brand)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
- Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add cream, sweetener and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.