- 8 OZ. Tofutti cream cheese (vegan)
Mix into the cream cheese:
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion pwd.
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic pwd.
- 1⁄4 tsp. Herbamere seasoned salt (or celery salt)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado
- Red leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
- Red onion slices
- Alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- Dash of pepper
- 2 large whole wheat lavash bread or large tortillas
Spread mixture thinly over the brown side of the lavash bread. Slice tomatoes and remove seeds. Pat day with a paper towel to prevent lavish from getting soggy. Wash lettuce and pat dry with a paper towel. Place lettuce across the center of the lavash.
Slice avocado (peeled). Slice red onion thinly. Place tomatoes, avocado, red onion slices and alfalfa next to each other. Add a dash of pepper to taste. Roll up the lavash bread tightly from the narrow end first. Cover well with plastic wrap to prevent drying out. Refrigerate to chill two hours. Slice about 1 1⁄2 -inches apart to plate and serve.