- Whole wheat flour tortillas
- Romaine Lettuce or alfalfa sprouts or spinach
- Red onions
- Red bell pepper
- (All cut into thin long slices)
Tortilla can be at room temperature or warmed up. Take a tortilla and spread with hummus. Arrange your favorite veggies and add dressing. Fold as a burrito (don't put in too many vegetables or it will not fold).
Cut in half and enjoy.
- 1 Bunch fresh mint
- 1 Bunch cilantro
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 Inch fresh ginger root - pealed
- 2 TBS. olive oil
- 3 TBS. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 C. soaked and peeled raw almonds (soak at least 6 hours)
- 1/4 C. water
- 1/2 Inch jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt
Blend all ingredients until creamy.