By Mary Bernt
- 4 Cups Nutritional yeast
- 3⁄4 Cup granulated onion
- 3 Tbs. granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 Cup plus 2 Tbs. sea salt
- 1⁄2 Cup pizza seasoning (found at Winco in the spice bin section) or Tones Spicy Spagetti Seasoning-14 oz.jar (found at Sam’s Club) Do not use Italian seasoning to substitute.
- 1⁄4 Cup organic sucanat (dried sugar cane juice, found at Vitamin City, Sprouts or Whole Foods)
1. Dry the blades of your blender thoroughly.
2. Place nutritional yeast in blender and blend well
3. Add remaining ingredients (except parsley) and allow to blend until well mixed.
4. Stir in 1⁄2 C dry parsley flakes last or pulse gently. Do not blend this in as it will turn the entire mixture green!
*5. This makes a lot so you can cut the recipe in half. I only make half.
6. Store in an air tight jar in the cupboard