Chickett Vegetable Stir Fry
By Robyne Gray
1 lb. frozen roll Worthington Chicketts - Break up into pieces and brown in a little reg. oil and sesame oil. This gives a nice flavor. Then set aside.
Stir fry in same pan with a little oil: (reg. and sesame)
- 1 onion-sliced and cut in half
- 3 garlic-chipped or crushed
- 1 green pepper-sliced and cut in half
- 1 - 8 oz box mushrooms-sliced
- 2 - 1 inch slices cabbage cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 C frozen snow peas
Steam 1-9 oz. pkg. snow peas (I get them at Trader Joes) till soft. Add these last.
Seasonings: Sesame oil, garlic salt, garlic powder, soy sauce to taste. You can add chili garlic paste to everyone’s own serving as it is very hot and to individual taste. Serve over Trader Joe’s Jasmine brown rice.