Garlic Italian Dressing
By Robyne Gray
- 1⁄2 C raw cashews plus water to fill in the empty spaces around the nuts.
- 1⁄4 C water
- 6 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 Tbs. agave nectar (depending how sweet you like it)
- 1 Tbs. garlic pressed in garlic press
- 1 tsp. Herbamare or salt
- 2 Tbs Tones Spicy Spaghetti seasoning (found at Sam’s Club) or Pizza seasoning found at Winco in the self-serve bins. Don’t use regular Italian seasoning.
Let the cashews soak in the liquids for 30-60 minutes to soften. Blend with a Vitamix or other high powered blender till smooth. Then stir in the dry ingredients and the garlic.